Lakewood Ranch and Nutter Custom Construction

Yesterday I toured a gorgeous home in Lakewood Ranch. I even met TJ Nutter of Nutter Custom Construction. He was very pleasant and accommodating as I devoured the exquisite surroundings of each detail that went into the Windward model. It has such wonderful features and I just couldn't wait to share what I saw to all of my customers and more. Anyone that wants an extraordinary, custom home in Lakewood Ranch will be glad they chose Nutter Custom Construction.
Interested in building or purchasing a home in Lakewood Ranch? Set up an appointment to view the models and tell them Frances Bell sent you and you will receive TOP NOTCH concierge service from start to finish.





View all the photos from his portfolio of homes here:
The Windward
The Seaside
The Laguna

A complete story on TJ, his work and his family can be found here:
Cover Story Feature T.J. Nutter Of Nutter Custom Construction

Enjoy the tour here but going in person would be MUCH BETTER.

www.NutterCustomConstruction.com